Skip to main content

IN DIRE NEED OF A SHRINK

I have been so busy that I have missed out of a lot. Including the ability and fun to blog. I thought I was ready for the year, but with the way things are going, I am beginning to think. There must be something wrong why I can’t seem to get my act together. In as much as there are so many activities I am presently involved in; the YPI (Young Professionals Impact), currently coming on strong and becoming, I am not the very hard working girl I used to be. I have absolutely no idea why I am so distracted from everything around me. Nothing seems to interest me; not even a new job I got that I just couldn’t bring myself to begin. Am I scared of the new challenges or what? This looks like a fear of moving ahead and I am surprised it is happening to me, because I am good at motivating myself to move and work. So just what the hell is happening to me? Do I need a shrink now? Maybe I will talk to Amina (my colleague) who read psychology. And of course, like the Pussycat Dolls, I’m just going to Stick with God all through.