Skip to main content

We are changing focus

Yes, the only constant thing in life is change.


I cannot even count the number of times the focus of this blog has shifted. But what is important is that I have finally come to that turning point; that bus stop, where I know that this is it.

I have always known what I want to do with my life. It is what makes me exceedingly happy and it has to do with books and writing. That in the first place, is the reason why I went into journalism. There is no denying it anymore and chasing shadows which appear to be the fastest way of growing a followership and attracting this and that cash inflow.

In as much as the cash inflow is desired, it gives me great joy when I know I have been able to help someone achieve something.

So, Zayzee Writes is reborn. It is more than a blog now. It's website will be up soon. It is now an organisation of its own and I am so so happy at the direction I have finally turned into.